I guess with starting a new blog, you want to know a little bit about the person you are reading about! So here are 10 things you need to know about me!
- My name is Sarah!
- I am a fifth year agriculture education teacher in Georgia.
- I am married with one daughter.
- I have two cats at home, but my school has over 20 small animals (guinea pigs, bearded dragons, rabbits etc.)
- My absolute favorite subject to teach is Basic Ag, I love my freshmen!
- I did not grow up in Agriculture Education or FFA, I actually just stumbled upon it in college!
- I was born in Germany (I am a military brat!)
- When I am not doing ag stuff, I love to cook and bake!
- One of my ultimate life goals is to see whales in the Wild! Anyone from Alaska?
- I started this blog because 1. One of my favorite things to do is share what helps me with other teachers! 2. My students were assigned a 20 time/passion project and I decided to do it along with them 🙂
I cannot wait to share lots of great ideas with you! I do not know it all and would love suggestions on what to cover. We will all learn together to accomplish our goal of being the best ag teacher we can be!